Monday 25 November 2013

Graphical Representation of Storyboard



We were asked to produce the graphical representation of the storyboard which we drew previously.In order to do this, I took each picture separately, added some effects and created a slide show. This slide show, shows the idea of my title sequence. However, it does not show every detail, which could be presented in the actual film, as well as title sequence! I understand that this title sequence is not easy to film, however if eventually it is going to be filmed, it will look great. However, a lot of preparation and equipments are needed , to film this title sequence correctly, without any slips. 

 Also the atmosphere in this title sequence is not "comfortable" as you probably noticed when watched a video. This is because of the genre I chose. Thriller and drama is no the happy combination. I tried this title sequence to look pretty much like SE7EN. The soundtrack that was chosen, in my opinion, is a great choice for the created graphical representation, because it gives special mood of unexpectedness to this video. (The OST "Back to Black" from Great Gasby)

No comments:

Post a Comment