Monday 6 January 2014

3 week plan

I order to complete my title sequence, I have to prepare a lot of props, which I need for filming. I plan to spend on this about 1.5-2 weeks, which is a major part of the time, which we were given. The next following week, I plan to spend it on edditing and creating a right-fitting music for my title sequence!!

- In this week I have only 3 classes left, and I think I am going to spend those classes creating props.
- Week 2, is going to be much harder, because I plan filming in the middle of the week. As I said, in my previous post, the filiming is going to take place in our photography studio, which is a perfect place.
- And finally, week 3! On the first two lessons, it will be a good idea to edit all my work. The final part of the week, I will spend producing music for my title sequence.

Next lesson, I will bring my laptop and work on existing props, or create new. As we have a photography studio free toworrow, It will be a good idea to experiment with camerawork, just to get an idea what is going to be the most efficient way of filming!

P.S. The free time, which I have outside of my media studies class, I also plan to spend on creation of title sequence. For example, I can do stuff like creating props (If I will need more time).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment