Friday 14 March 2014

Audience Response Questionnaire

In order to get audiences' feedback, it was necessary to crate some kind of questionnaire. The questionnaire that I created, however, differed from general one. In my questionnaire, I asked questions related to my opening sequence, as well as NOT related. For example, one of the questions was, ''How many films have you seen within the last 3 months?''. Within the people that completed my questionnaire, more than half of them were big film fans watching 5 or more films just within 3 months. Here is an example of my questionnaire:

As you may see on the photo, the questionnaire consisted of 8 questions,  the first 5 questions were so -called ''circle the answer'' questions, however the last 3, were a response questions. After the completion of my questionnaire, I compared the answers, and found out that most of the people circle "thriller" when I asked about the genre of my title sequence. This means that my product was quite successful. In addition, when there was a question about soundtrack, most of the audience said that the soundtrack matched the title sequence perfectly.

Here are examples of some responses:


So, according to these responses, I could say that the chosen classification (15/18 years old) also suited my title sequence. In addition, more than 90% of the people, who completed the questionnaire, gave me ration of 9 or 10 out of 10. Relying on the rating, given by the audience, the conclusion that my opening sequence was quite successful, could be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment